Re: Maryland Nature Recordists on WYPR 88.1 FM

Subject: Re: Maryland Nature Recordists on WYPR 88.1 FM
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Fri Jan 9, 2009 9:18 am ((PST))
I just listened to the piece, great recordings, a good representation
of the MDNR.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, here is a link:

http://tinyurl.com/8x4vne

--greg weddig
Paradise, CA
http:\\gregweddig.net

--- In  "Danny Meltzer"
<> wrote:

> If anyone is in the Baltimore area...
>
> Tomorrow [Fri 1/9] there will be a short piece about the Maryland
Nature Recordists on our
> local NPR affiliate WYPR 88.1 FM.  It's a show called THE SIGNAL.
The show airs at 12pm and
> 7pm.
>
> Tony Celis and I talked a bit about the MDNR and our CD of bird
recordings from Mexico.

> I believe they will have a podcast later at some point in case
anyone elsewhere wants to
> listen.
>
> Danny

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: