Re: Rode NT4 outdoors

Subject: Re: Rode NT4 outdoors
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:22 am ((PST))
Very nice, and affordable. I have an ME-88 long shotgun (anyone ever
heard of that one? I've never seen another one...)  and this would be
a good thing to have.

Curious how the quality is - the text is obviously from the asian
languages, and the pictures small and crude. How good does it look
and feel?

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689