3. Re: AT3032

Subject: 3. Re: AT3032
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm ((PST))
Hi Sean--
Curt's site has several AT-3032 recording examples,
http://www.trackseventeen.com/mic_rigs.html  and there are many links
to 3032 recordings in the list archive,
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/naturerecordists/
(which seems to be having a slow response time at the time of this
writing).

Has anyone tried Audio Technica's replacement for the AT3032, the
AT4022 to determine whether the self-noise performance is comparable?

I'm not certain, but its very possible that very cold temperatures
are not a huge challenge for small condenser omni mics in general.
Rob D.

  = = =