Re: Saving ANWR and other resources

Subject: Re: Saving ANWR and other resources
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Nov 5, 2008 9:26 am ((PST))
It's a battle that will last for eternity but its nice to have a
little respite for the time being!
I agree with you, we need to direct our energies into saving places
near and dear to us all. With the Arctic we have scientific data to
form the basis of protecting this valuable resource and we should
think about continuing what we started? I couldn't think of anyone
more qualified than you Bernie with your credibility and knowhow. We
should all subscribe  to the idea of protecting the natural soundscape.
While I say there is a little respite, it still amazes me that a guy
like Ted Stevens can be holding onto his seat in the senate after
being convicted on 7 felonies! It is his desire to leave his legacy
with drilling in ANWR.

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org