Re: Bernie Krause on the radio.

Subject: Re: Bernie Krause on the radio.
From: "Michael Oates" msohooates
Date: Mon Nov 3, 2008 10:36 pm ((PST))
Hi,

Can anyone help me with my Internet Explorer 7 setup so that when I paste i=
n a url to an
audio file, in this case the mp3 file that I can download and not have to l=
isten to it
there and then IN the browser. I have never been able to do this depite dis=
abeling all the
Add-Ons in the IE tools menu. Or should I be using another browser. I am us=
ing Windows XP.

Sorry for the slightly off topic question.

Mike

>Here is the direct link if you just want to download the MP3 file
>as the Tiny URL doesn't seem to allow that
>
>http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20081104-1124-Audio_Soundscapes_with_=
Bernie_Krause-048.mp3