1. Re: AES - Nagra VI

Subject: 1. Re: AES - Nagra VI
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Oct 8, 2008 10:28 am ((PDT))

> On Oct 7, 2008, at 10:05 PM,  wrote:
>>

>>> In a message dated 10/7/2008 4:09:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>>>  writes:
>>>
>>> And you're right, of course, this
>>> group is all about a "nature recordist" perspective.gr
>>>
>>> Therefore, by definition, this group is also about an exchange of
>>> ideas and opinions (i.e. perspectives) related to nature recording,
>>> isn't it? If not, I'll unsubscribe and get out of your hair because
>>> I'm obviously mistaken. The last time I checked this group was
>>> called 'nature recordists
>>>
>>> It seems that this group was originally about recording nature
>>> sounds in the
>>> field,not in studios or at concerts. I have been a member for many
>>> years. I
>>> hope we stick to field recording, but the delete button is easy to
>>> use.
>>>
>>> John V. Moore Nature Recordings
>>> www.johnvmoorenaturerecordings.com

You are a guy iIhold in high esteem, John. I will not let this group
dilute itself from the fundamental basics on what it was founded on.
We have lost some great people here like Lang Elliott, Geoff Sample,
Walter Knapp, Marty Mitchner, Doug, Klaus and many more.
I will piss certain people off I know that with my insistence, usually
the ones who don't want to just talk about nature recording,  I'm here
to be hit on , my shoulders are broad enough to take it. But we need
people like you here..

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart