Re: Query re Song Sparrow

Subject: Re: Query re Song Sparrow
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 am ((PDT))
Google search "Song Sparrow nests" tells us this:

"Reproduction

Nest Type

Nest an open cup of grass, weed stems, leaves, and strips of plant
bark. Lined with fine grass, rootlets, and hair. Usually placed low
in grass or shrub, often on ground under tuft of grass.

Egg Description

Bluish green with brown spots.

Clutch Size

Usually 3-5 eggs. Range: 1-6.

from <http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/
Song_Sparrow_dtl.html>

You have more to learn about the wonders of the internet! Easy search.

There you go!

Lou