6. Re: Nature Recording Art

Subject: 6. Re: Nature Recording Art
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 pm ((PDT))
Thank you David and Martyn.  I was able to upload the Landscape of a
Marsh to the files.  I've kept all these files to about 1-2 minutes
but the originals are an hour long.  Too bad we can't share the whole
experience as easily.  I think if you could hear the whole hour of
Starvation creek the esthetics would be more evident.

Can you all identify the species present?

Enjoy,

Kevin