Re: Site worth seeing

Subject: Re: Site worth seeing
From: "John Tudor" jtudor2005
Date: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 am ((PDT))
> I couldn't figure out how to capture a specific
> sound/location URL. Lets add some red dots! Rob D.
> --
Rob

If you mean how do you capture a link to the file that you've just
uploaded, here is what happened for me last night when I tested it.

I uploaded a short mp3 (search for Littlehampton South Australia) and
then recieved a confirmation email from Aporee. In that email is a
link that you need to click on to 'activate' the sound for others to
see. AND a direct URL link to it, that includes the Lat/Lon
information as follows

http://aporee.org/maps/?lat=3D-35.05416122469619&lng=3D138.85639429092407&z=
oom=3D17&ty\
pe=3Ds&locid=3D2534

FYI - The zoom=3D17 in the URL is the zoom level that you have chosen on
the map when you add the sound.

Hope this answer is to the correct question....if you know what I mean

Regards
John

BTW, how do you edit a post after submitting it WITHOUT deleting and
re-doing it????????????