Seeking mourning dove recording

Subject: Seeking mourning dove recording
From: "elizabethchur" elizabethchur
Date: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am ((PDT))
Hello everyone,

My name is Elizabeth Chur, and I'm a new member. I'm a radio producer,
and am currently mixing sound for a children's short story I wrote. One
sound I'm hoping to find is of mourning doves-- actually, ideally, the
sound of two of them close by, and then the sound they make when they
fly away. (The story is in part about raising two orphaned mourning
doves, and then having them fly away when they are older.)

Please let me know off-list if you might have such recordings that you
would be willing to let me use.  Thanks so much!

Elizabeth Chur