Re: AT 3032's seem to be all gone

Subject: Re: AT 3032's seem to be all gone
From: "escalation746" escalation746
Date: Sat Aug 9, 2008 6:47 am ((PDT))
John Tudor

> Your 'four'. That must be why I missed out on my 'two' from them!!!!!

I ordered from them before the special offer, which is why I was
further up the queue -- very lucky I suppose. Because of shipping,
duty etc. to Europe ordering just two didn't seem sensible. The
overall cost jumps up a fair bit with all those "extras", but was
still better than in EU, especially as my normal retailer doesn't even
stock the omni pattern version.

I know a whole course full of sound artists so I don't think they will
go unused!

> Mine came through yesterday from Sweetwater. Ordered on the 2nd,
> delivered to South Australia yesterday the 6th. Good service from them
> every time..

Glad you got some too!

-- robin