Re: MS plug-in for mac

Subject: Re: MS plug-in for mac
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm ((PDT))
Thanks Tim, I do know how to do it, it was bread and butter to me
before but now that I switched over to Mac I lost the best audio
editing software out there (Adobe audition) I use soundtracker and
peak LE. so the plug-in is much more useful. By-the-way, I hate Logic
pro too!

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart