SENNHEISER MODEL HD280

Subject: SENNHEISER MODEL HD280
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:33 pm ((PDT))
For anyone in the UK looking for a cheap/second pair of headphones,
this may be of interest. I have been looking to buy a pair of
headphones of better quality than most I have. I was following
recommendations from members of this group, one of which was the
Sennheiser HD280. I found a seller on eBay offering these at a Buy It
Now price of =A355.00. It seemed to be a very good price, and checking
feedback did nothing to change my mind. I went ahead and purchased,
under the impression that postage was =A310.00. Fortunately, as it
happened, I had a problem when I tried to put in the postage on the
PayPal payment page. It was fortunate because on checking the automatic
invoice that came in virtually instantly, I saw that postage was zero!
I went back into PayPal and paid, following which the seller left me
good feedback. Assuming this wasn't an error that he has since
corrected (there were eight pairs left when I last checked) and I
wasn't just lucky, then this I think is a very good buy. If you want to
look this search will get you straight there:  SENNHEISER MODEL HD280
I must of course add that I haven't as yet received these, but see no
reason why I won't.
Max