Re: Fostex updates

Subject: Re: Fostex updates
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 am ((PDT))
Hi Mike!
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, this is the version I am talking
about, but I've just bought a secondhand one of these jobbies and it
didn't have the latest version. I have already done the update, but
have been unable to find out what it achieves.
The links you quote are just where to find the update, and how to
install it. What Fostex don't say is what the update achieves/fixes; do
you know?
Regards
Max