3. Re: Hi-MD disc failure (was Olympus LS-10 reviews

Subject: 3. Re: Hi-MD disc failure (was Olympus LS-10 reviews
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Thu Jul 3, 2008 10:01 pm ((PDT))
I saw your post about the same disc problem made in 2006.
Unfortunately, there are no new Hi-MD file "recovery" developments
since then I'm aware of.

We never got to the possible source of the problem (in the case its
possible for you to regain confidence in your recorder).  Something
happened to change the play status of the disc. Did you try to upload
the files to your computer by simply connecting it via a USB cable
and then try to drag-copy files from the mounted disc to your
computer's hard drive or elsewhere?  That corrupts the disc. Feel
free to pursue other possibilities with me off-list at
Rob D.