1. Re: Klas' EM-21 Mics (was OLYMPUS LS-10: WL183s vs BUILTIN

Subject: 1. Re: Klas' EM-21 Mics (was OLYMPUS LS-10: WL183s vs BUILTIN
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Thu Jul 3, 2008 5:05 am ((PDT))
Vicky, Rob, all - I am now trying out the best way to squeeze the
most out of it.

Two cardioids is the most small-size design, but handling and wind
noise makes it practically impossible to use in the field. You will
need a tripod and a windshield.
I tried to put one omni at each side of the recorder, (binaural) but
the display radiates audible noise into the mic placed at the front
of the LS-10.

I'll report as soon as I feel "finished" with my testings.

Klas.