Re: Unreported mail

Subject: Re: Unreported mail
From: "Greg Clark"
Date: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am ((PDT))
Max,

I think I am getting everything you are posting. Thanks for adding a commen=
to my post about where the "Option" tab is located. I see from another post
that Audition 2.0 starts with "Edit" to get to the setting that allow one t=
change the saving of pk files. It must be fun to work at a big software
company where you can dismiss the cumulative learning experiences of
thousands of users and decide to switch things to something different, that
is no better than the "old" way. Every time I use Vista I think the same
thing, only I know it potentially affects millions of users eventually.

Greg Clark