My first file upload

Subject: My first file upload
From: "oatcruncher" oatcruncher
Date: Sat Jun 7, 2008 11:13 am ((PDT))
I have just uploaded my first sound file onto the members files area. I
have only just got into this hobby, so don't expect much! The only
reason I'm publishing this is because it may be of interest to anybody
considering buying an LS-10. This recording was made using the onboard
mikes with foams on. Gain was at maximum (yes, I'm aware it's not ideal)
with low cut on and high sens set. Original recording was 44.1 @ 16bit
with limiter on. I was handholding at arms length. I used Standard
noise reduction on Audition 1.5; a program that I've had for some time
but never really used - a lot to learn.
Max