Dark side, was Re:newish graphical EQ plugin..

Subject: Dark side, was Re:newish graphical EQ plugin..
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Jun 5, 2008 7:15 am ((PDT))
 From where I stand, you ARE on the dark side - come into the
light! ;-) Not trying to start a debate... but I can only run Macs,
never even tried Windows ever, and the only thing I cannot do is read
the errors on CD copies.

You won't "loose" anything - or lose it either - though a few new
habits will develop, and some will drop away.

Not knowing anything about Windows I canot say more, except I make my
living using Macs for audio exclusively.

<L>