Re: Not to change the subject, but...

Subject: Re: Not to change the subject, but...
From: "Howe, Robert W." hower1952
Date: Fri May 30, 2008 10:02 am ((PDT))
Wonderful recordings, Curt!  I only listened casually, but heard a Wilson's=
 Snipe winnowing in the background of the first one, and also the grouse dr=
umming mentioned by Chris.  I think you might also have some VERY distant W=
hip-poor-wills toward the end of the loon recording.

The best photographers know when to go do their work (soft evening light, e=
tc.) and obviously the same is true for recording.  You obviously picked a =
great time to be on the lake.  From someone who grew up in north-central Mi=
nnesota (Bemidji), your recordings were truly delightful.

Bob Howe