Re: Unexpected SD 722 Lithium Battery Failure (was SD 702 compact fl

Subject: Re: Unexpected SD 722 Lithium Battery Failure (was SD 702 compact fl
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Sun May 18, 2008 7:36 am ((PDT))
Thanks, Rob. That's helpful. It may be a problem with age, also,
since the LiOn set I have is two years old but hasn't been cycled
more than four or five times. Looks like I'll have to check into the
external pack you suggested. I haven't been following this thread
closely so any suggestions along those lines are gratefully accepted.

Bernie