Minidisc MZ-R5ST available

Subject: Minidisc MZ-R5ST available
From: "Hector Centeno" hmcenteno
Date: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:56 pm ((PDT))
Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right kind of email for the list but since
I've seen here many people interested in MD devices I thought this
information might be useful to someone. At a non-profit place I
regularly volunteer to help sorting donations for fund raiser sales,
today I discovered someone donated a Sony MiniDisc MZ-R5ST. It's the
one with the docking station and has digital in & out (
http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-R5ST.html ). Seems to be in
working condition (I'll fully test it tomorrow). This is honestly not
an advertisement, I just thought it might be helpful to someone here.
If anyone is interested please contact me off list. The device seems a
rare thing to find and also seems to have good reviews.

Cheers,

Hector
Toronto, Canada

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: