Re: Zimm on radio

Subject: Re: Zimm on radio
From: "Aaron Ximm" aaron_gmail
Date: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 pm ((PDT))
Thanks Bernie, news to me!

Hmm, what piece was it?

If it was the piece on our hosting a few years ago of Leif Inge's 9 Beet
Stretch -- he used custom tools to timestretch Beethoven's 9th out to 24
hours; we hosted the west coast premiere, replete with waffles at 7am -- on
Radio Lab syndciated from WNYC...

...then my part is available in two forms in the entry for '9 Beet Stretch'
down the page at fieldeffects.org... I recommend the shorter 'broadcast'
version I suppose. Our own Jeremiah Moore and my wife Bronwyn did all the
interviewing for this piece btw, I did the edit and production side.

...and, the whole show can be heard at the Radio Lab's archives; the name o=
that show was 'Time':

 http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/episodes/2005/02/25

I don't think they let your download segments, but you can get an MP3 of th=
whole show it appears... :)

If it *wasn't* that I have no idea what it was...! :)

 best,
  aaron
--

quietamerican.org