Re: rolling the Telinga dish (was Re:AT3032 matching & Telinga quest

Subject: Re: rolling the Telinga dish (was Re:AT3032 matching & Telinga quest
From: "Gianni Pavan" gianni_pavan
Date: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 am ((PDT))
Hi all,
         any experience with the AudioTechnica AT 3031, the cardiod
brother of the 3032 ?

I like the omni, and I wonder if the cardioid version has the same noise le=
vel.

Gianni

At 17.51 14/04/2008, you wrote:

>I found that the zip-off pant leg works swell!
>...just the right size and the rest of the pant is inside!
>
>___________________
>R. Scott Vance
>Interpretive Exhibits & Planning
>
>"Don't let us forget that the causes of human actions
>are usually immeasurably more complex
>than our subsequent explanations of them."
>- Fyodor Dostoevsky

>Checked by AVG.
>12/04/2008 11.32

Gianni Pavan
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universita' degli Studi di Pavia, Via Taramelli 24, 27100 PAVIA, ITALIA
Phone       +39-0382-987874    Fax +39-02-700-32921
Email
Web       http://www.unipv.it/cibra