On your Mics_16db.xls spreadsheet, I found specs for the Telinga

Subject: On your Mics_16db.xls spreadsheet, I found specs for the Telinga
noise floor of -118 dBu?

If this is correct, the EM-23 is among the best mics if you have a
quiet preamp.  Other mics in this category include

Rode NT2000             -121 dBu
Rode NT1A               -118 dBu
Audio Technica AT 3032  -118 dBu
Schoeps MK2 / CMC6      -118 dBu
Sennheiser MKH-60       -114 dBu
Sennheiser MKH-70       -112 dBu=09
=09
Of this group, the EM-23 is the only mic that runs on low voltage
"Plug-In Power" instead of 48V phantom power.