Re: Wanting help getting started

Subject: Re: Wanting help getting started
From: "" jerkabobber
Date: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:01 pm ((PDT))
Hi Aaron. Welcome the group, I'm kind of new as well. The group has advised me
in the recent past (because of budget reasons like you) to look into the Sony
mini disc recorders, and the Shure WL-183's for mics as a "decent" set up for
us newbie?amateurs on a budget. I ended up buying the Edirol R-09 digital
recorder?from Ebay that was new in box at 2/3rds the price. I'm now setting up
a pair of Shure 183 mics for it. All this was well within my budget which?was
basically about yours (or less), and I'm quite happy with the results. It's
just what I wanted and have the group to thank!?? : )

~Dave