Re: contact Frogloggers

Subject: Re: contact Frogloggers
From: "Gene Dorcas" genedorcas
Date: Wed Feb 6, 2008 8:27 am ((PST))
Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately I've been down for the last few months with heart problems.
It has necessitated moving to a new home near our kids so they will be close
when we need their help. I've changed doctors and have been doing pretty
good the last few days.

I'm trying to get set up in the new location to once again design and build
frogloggers. My son and grandsons have promised to help. I have internet
access now through cable and expect to have a telephone by tomorrow. I'll
try to catch up on emails today. We're unpacking as fast as we can so we can
fill existing orders.

I hope to get my health back so I can get out in the field again. I've moved
South to the piney woods. There will be many species to record here that are
not found in North Central Texas where I was located before. I hope to
record and film in the W.G. Jones State Forest where the endangered
Red-cockaded
<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Red-cockaded_Woodpecke
r.html>  Woodpeckers are protected. Also nearby is the Brazoria
<http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/birds/chekbird/r2/brazoria.htm>
National Wildlife Refuge where they claim to have a larger variety of bird
species that anywhere else in the nation.

Sorry for the many inconveniences and delays I've caused.

Gene