bernie's article

Subject: bernie's article
From: "Michael Gallagher" migallau
Date: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:24 pm ((PST))
Dear Naturerecordists,

Soundscape article via the recently posted URLs, I did some
investigation. It appears that URLs of files stored in the
naturerecordists files area contain a user dependent code sequence.
For example:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/--- lengthy user dependent code---/
Soundscape%20article%20AES.pdf

Members can cut and paste their URL and use it to access the file
from their installation, but should be aware that the URL will not
give other members access to the file from their systems.

Others must log on to the file repository on the web site: