Who we really are here...

Subject: Who we really are here...
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:32 pm ((PST))
You know what, i feel like a bloody lawman here today asking you to
not say this and that but i've seen threads get out of hand involving
responsible adults, please let us stay on topic here, lets talk about
"Nature Recording" I don't want to be the police chucking my authority
about. You are a great bunch, lets keep our opinions to ourselves on
other matters, we are never going to agree with everyone here, lets
discuss the biophony and beauty of this natural world and share with
each other the wonders of mother natures sounds. (and gadgets)

Thank you and goodnight :)

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart