Re: OT Foodstuff [was, Split Parabola Boundary Array]

Subject: Re: OT Foodstuff [was, Split Parabola Boundary Array]
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 am ((PST))
> A vegetarian for 20 years, i don't eat what i record :)

Hi Martyn,
I avoid recording chickens, pigs, and beef - I don't record what I eat.

Quorn is that processed and frozen fungus stuff right? Can't say I
like it much. I was a vegetarian for quite few years, but cheese and
milk products really mess me up so I went back to meat. I may give up
beef again, if just for the damage (and noise) cattle bring to our
public lands.

And Roger,
The dinner was good, and Deb thought it was great. Sour cream would
have been nice, if I could only eat it without mi sinuses clogging up.
Chickpeas is a great idea, just wish I could remember to start them
soaking the day before - I think I'll start some right now.

-John Hartog