Re: Adobe Audition 2.0 and 3.0 B/W spectral view

Subject: Re: Adobe Audition 2.0 and 3.0 B/W spectral view
From: "Chris Hails" chrishails50
Date: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:24 am ((PST))
Hello Marco,

I've had Audition 3.0 for about a month now so am very much still
learning. But in my version I can get b&w spectrograms as follows:

In spectral frequency display choose Window > Spectral controls. A
real-time control panel then opens so you can see your adjustments.
Choose the "preset" drop-down menu (top left)and select "black and
white", this gives white sound on a black background. On the left
just below the scale is a "reverse" button that gives black on white.
You can adjust the grey scale by clicking the button marked "Edit
brightness" - however whilst I can play with the controls I cannot as
yet work out the logic behind them !

Hope this is what you were looking for.

If anyone knows a good (i.e: clear and cheap) tutorial system for
Audition (2 or 3) I'd love to hear of it.

Chris

--- In  "m_pesente"
<> wrote:

> I found Adobe Audition 2.0 and 3.0 unable to create black and white
> spectral view: only colors setup is possible.
> The previous 1.5 version allows to do very nice B/W spectrograms.
> Somebody found the right Audition's setup to produce Black and
White
> spectrograms with recent versions?
>
> Marco Pesente
> www.naturadiverona.org

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: