6. Re: Recording Software Question

Subject: 6. Re: Recording Software Question
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:18 am ((PST))
what i don't understand about Adobe is they make soundbooth for both
platforms and audition just for the PC. Price wise, audition is the
best nature recording software on the planet with its included
spectral editing capabilities. Why o why can't adobe give us a Mac
version of audition baffles me. Sure you can use it with boot camp or
parallels on an intel mac but come on, thats not an ideal scenario!
Come on Adobe, wake up! the mac is for the arts?
Walt dropping sound is like egg without bacon! (Veggie bacon that is :)

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org