Recorder Kit for Sale

Subject: Recorder Kit for Sale
From: "Kent Sparling" kentsparling
Date: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:59 pm ((PST))
Hello Fellow Nature Recordists:

I am offering for sale my 7-month-new Fostex FR2LE recorder.

The unit is in mint condition, and comes with a Portabrace case, 2 rechargeable
batteries with
charger, AC power supply, USB cable, manual and four 2GB flash cards.  This is
an excellent
recorder, and I've been very happy with the quality of the recordings I've made
with it, but
the formfactor is a tiny bit cumbersome for my intended use, and so I am
parting with it.

Asking price for the package is US$700, plus shipping costs to your location.

Please contact me offlist at  with questions.

May you all have minimal airplane noise in 2008!

Cheers!
Kent