Re.Great Horned Owl vocalizations--question

Subject: Re.Great Horned Owl vocalizations--question
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:18 am ((PST))
http://tinyurl.com/32j82b

I added a file that may be what you are describing, Debbi?
if the above link doesn't work, go to the members files
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/naturerecordists/files/
and look for T65-Great Horned Owl

Recorded California, the owl gave various vocalisations like this with
a bag full of others..

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart