Re: Insects

Subject: Re: Insects
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Dec 6, 2007 7:07 am ((PST))
I fully sympathize with you, Danny! there are some of us on this
planet who suffer from the attraction of bugs and some that they just
don't bother. I can walk through any environment and get bitten to
death and my wife can walk at the side of me and remain intact!
I think they invite me to weddings as to keep the flies off the cake!
Deet is the only thing that works for me as as you may well know, its
bloody awful if you get it on any plastic. I have however used it on
windjammers including the windpac and it works (for a while) but using
pyrethrin combined is better. When i was in Borneo i had forgotten to
pack head gear and bloody hell did i suffer, my face was
unrecognizable and i fitted in with the locals with the big lips!! so
i guess thats it now, you always pack "bug suites" in your luggage...

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org