Re: Stereo mics

Subject: Re: Stereo mics
From: "Phil Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:25 am ((PST))
Hi Clint

I have posted some photo's of my Stereo Bar setup here:

http://www.astd59.dsl.pipex.com/Stereo%20Mount.html

For the AT3032 setup I am looking at devising a 'barrier' that I can
attach to each microphone. My idea was to use something like a piece of
3 ply wood for example which I attach to the microphone. Rather than
attach the microphone to the barrier. Or perhaps an absorbent barrier
that sits between the two mics like a Jecklin disc. Plenty of ideas to
try out.

But first I am going to try and power the MixPre from an external
source and see if that helps with the AT3032's. Although I am not
convinced I need to do it as so far running them using the 15v phantom
does not seem to cause any problems with motor-boating or headroom.

Phil
--- In  "artsonics" <>