Re: Cheapest price for the AT3032 in the UK.

Subject: Re: Cheapest price for the AT3032 in the UK.
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:18 pm ((PST))
I think you will find it is still cheaper to buy from
Studiospares. I calculate the price at around =A3222
including duty but you need to add the handling fee
for the collection of the duty on top of that! Plus
that assumes you will get $2 to the =A31 which not all
credit card companies will be so generous.

Phil

http://www.studiospares.com/pd_405990_AT%203032%20MIC%20OMNI.htm

> > I have seen them as high as =A3175 each down to =A3137
> each which seems the general price, but
> > Studispares came out the cheapest in my search.
> >
> > Hope it helps anyone else thinking of buying a
> couple of these microphones.
> >
> > Phil
> >

> > "While a picture is worth a thousand words, a
> > sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray
> Schafer via Bernie Krause
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good  http:=
//uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html