Any recording advice for U.S. Virgin Islands?

Subject: Any recording advice for U.S. Virgin Islands?
From: "jerkabobber" jerkabobber
Date: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 pm ((PST))
Hey all. I have a 2nd trip to St. John in the U.S. Virgin islands in
the works for this summer (July). Has anyone recorded there? I am
looking forward to doing so myself, my first trip there (my honeymoon)
is what got me hooked into recording when I recorded the frogs at night
with my digital camera (in mono by the way, yuk!) This time around I
plan on going out with my new Edirol.

2/3rds of the island is a National Park, so there are plenty of good
quiet areas I'm sure, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any specific
spots that they have gone out to?

Any recorders from the Island?

Thanks in advance! :)

~Dave