Re: Converting ATRAC

Subject: Re: Converting ATRAC
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:01 pm ((PDT))

At 11:25 AM +0000 10/31/07, Phil Tyler wrote:
>I found this on the minidisc.org web site:
>
><http://www.dvdvideoconverter.com/atrac/>http://www.dvdvideoconverter.com/=
atrac/

>It claims to convert ATRAC files to whatever format you want.
>
>I know there were some on this group that wanted to be able to convert
>such files, this may be the answer?
>
>I haven't tried it myself but it seems to say all the right things.
>
>Phil

Hi Phil-- Very interesting. I searched
http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showforum=3D34 with "Atrac
Converter" (exact two word string)  and did not get a match there or
in the News which where I would expect to find big news like this.
Can you send us a link to the discussion in the Forum where you came
across it? Thanks, Rob D.