Re: Looking for recordists from Arizona

Subject: Re: Looking for recordists from Arizona
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Mon Oct 1, 2007 7:04 am ((PDT))
I have a pretty good perspective of how things have changed over the
years because
I've been collecting these soundscapes for what will be 4 decades in
April of 08. Fully
40% of my archive (from N. America) is from habitats so radically
altered or no longer
existing, that they can no longer be heard in much of any form,
except perhaps, pure
anthrophony.

Let me know what, if anything, I can do to aid and abet your efforts.
These are very
important issues, Bruce, and need to be told from whatever reliable
sources they can.

Bernie