Re: A Nebraska soundscape

Subject: Re: A Nebraska soundscape
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:10 pm ((PDT))
Martyn: I apologize most sincerely!

I've got wonderful memories of standing by the Platte with cold nose
frozen toes at dusk at and sunrise (in March) listening to flocks of
cranes arrive/depart. Those vivid memories must have distracted me
from your narration. There were lots of geese there when I was, come
to think of it...

Could you describe the setting or set up of that part a bit more? The
loud wren and audible vireo ...  in trees near river? How'd you get
that balance?  Wish I could do that --- all I got is cranes, geese and
 prairie wind --- more than enough for me, but certainly not as fine
as your podcast.

Best,

Steve P