Re: BBC Sound Archives

Subject: Re: BBC Sound Archives
From: "Chris Hails" chrishails50
Date: Sun Sep 2, 2007 9:21 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for pointing me to this Richard, I can now see it as a Shama -
an unlikely subject for a first recording in Europe! My own first
reference source contained many of Koch's recordings on the 2 disc
Message: 33.
Subject: 3 rpm Witherby's Sound Guide in the early '70s, and much later I
was given (but now cannot play !) an approx 10-disc set of 78 rpm of
same ! This was interesting, thanks.

Chris

--- In  "Richard Ranft bt openworld"