Re: Flight calls of Geese

Subject: Re: Flight calls of Geese
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:07 pm ((PDT))
i have heard both sexes grunt and squeak, Kevin. on the Skagit flats
you can pretty well see the calls each sex makes, i like to think
your theory is reversed though, i mean when Roo (the wife) screams at
me i take no notice because there is only one person like me on this
planet and the mold was broken but when i grunt she makes me a cup of
tea, surely all females respond this way :)

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. WA