INSECTS (was) Why Yahoo Groups?

Subject: INSECTS (was) Why Yahoo Groups?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:08 am ((PDT))
By the way, Wil, congrats on the insect book and CD you made with
Lang. I have my copy right here. Lang was with me over the weekend,
we had a fascinating time. the book and CD is a must for everyone.
beautiful recordings and photographs (Without man made intrusions ;)

Very well done indeed......

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org