Re: kurosawa's bird

Subject: Re: kurosawa's bird
From: "David Kuhn" dkuhn012001
Date: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:58 am ((PDT))
Hello Abhijit,
That's definitely Uguizu or Japanese Bush Warbler--a bird often
heard but seldom seen here in Hawai`i where it was introduced about
30 years ago. This species and the Mejiro (Japanese White-eye,
Zosterops japonicus) are two of the most successful (rapidly range-
expanding in diverse habitats) invasive species to be found in the
Islands.

Aloha,
David