8. Re: Movie soundscapes

Subject: 8. Re: Movie soundscapes
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Tue Aug 7, 2007 4:21 pm ((PDT))
Two thoughts on this thread.

One, Tim, that sounds like my husband.  He is forever telling me that
car won't go that fast, or would outrun the other, or doesn't sound
like that.  lol

Two, I heard similar comments about the accents used in the movie
Troy not being accurate.

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www