Re: Learning from the Master Natural Sound Recordists

Subject: Re: Learning from the Master Natural Sound Recordists
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:21 pm ((PDT))
To add to the test reports, IE7 on Win XP SP2 with Quicktime
installed loads and plays the mp3's without a problem. There is a
long lag after the link is clicked prior to the plugin screen
opening. This appears to be while the file completely downloads?
Windows Media Player has no problem opening the downloaded files.

I'm extremely impressed with the pages and the recordings btw. I
found the profile on the recordist who live a rather minimalist
lifestyle pretty inspirational - his level of commitment is quite
extraordinary. I went to check his name but see the site is currently
not accessible due to exceeding bandwidth quota.

cheers
Paul