Re: Can't find Bird Duet File uploaded

Subject: Re: Can't find Bird Duet File uploaded
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Fri Jul 6, 2007 8:59 am ((PDT))
I'm not sure what your birds are John.

I found the file, but it always takes a while for me to find anything
in the Files section. To make the url a bit shorter upload to the main
"Files" directory not to the "Member Files" folder that is in there.
I'm not sure why that folder is in there anyway - they are all member
files anyway.
Another way to keep the URL shorter and avoid linking problems is to
avoid using spaces in the file name, instead use dashes or
underscores. Notice how Yahoo converts each one character space into a
three character "%20" to make it work.
Finaly, I'm not sure why yahoo encodes the url with so much gibberish
when it seems to work fine for me just to enter the directory path as
it is - like this:

Files/Bird song 2 birds Rec London.mp3

John Hartog

--- In  "John Lundsten"