Re: Panasonic triplet recording.

Subject: Re: Panasonic triplet recording.
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Sun Jun 3, 2007 4:48 am ((PDT))
A very nice, clear recording Phil.  The "air" noise didn't bother me
really.

----------------------
Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

--- In  "Phil Tyler"
<> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have uploaded a recording to the files sections of a recording I
did
> with the panasonic triplets I made. This was really the first
proper
> field test of these microphones I have had chance to do.
>
> The file is called "Wilstone Comp (2).mp3"
>
> It was recorded at a local reservoir near me onto a Hi-MD in linear
> PCM, I was powering the mics using a 9 volt PIP power supply I made.
>
> I did some filtering to try and lessen the 'south-east of England
air
> and road traffic noise'.
>
> I was quite pleased considering the cost of these electrets and
coupled
> with a Hi-MD machine they make for a pocket sized recording kit.
>
> I clipped the mics on a nearby tree.
>
> Phil

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: