CHIPPEWA Series: Because She Asked...

Subject: CHIPPEWA Series: Because She Asked...
From: "geopaul7" geopaul7
Date: Sat May 26, 2007 6:27 pm ((PDT))
--- In  Curt Olson <> wrote:

> Suzanne Williams wrote:
>
> > I personally joined more to listen to the recordings than to talk tech.
>
> Because you asked, Suzanne, here are four clips recorded earlier this
> month at a very remote location in the Chippewa National Forest of
> north central Minnesota.

Curt:  The Chippewa Series is magnificent -- from the herps to the ducks to=
 the grouse to
the
woodcock, to the sublime sparrows, and the aircraft.  Somebody should id th=
ose frogs.
They really lend a distinctive, otherworldly background to the Chippewa pla=
ce.  This Series
has that ineffable, spiritual quality called "Message," also exhibited by t=
he Vee of Geese.

It is really a treat for everyone when somebody posts great recordings like=
 these. Curt,
these are right up there with your famous thunderclap series, which I think=
 you ought to
post here as well.  That is technique par excellence.

George Paul